Software I wrote (non exhaustive list!)
Unfortunatly a lot of the links below are broken
and will direct you to my old site (http://www.lyot.obspm.fr/~dl/softs.html)
Please enter a comment or view
Guest book if you wish so.
- See also my WWW tools page.
- NetPlug an extensible (Irc client
plugin already included) Tk4.1 tcp/ip multi connections, multi
windows, multi protocol and cross-platform client !.
(based on my earlier tkconnect)
- Force Close Tcp sh/adb/kernel hack
to get rid of hang tcp sockets left... (usefull to reclaim an open
port and avoid rebooting just for that). For experienced root only!
- Simplest identd (rfc1413) (usefull for getting rid of ~ on irc)
- Irc to/from WWW Gateway
(live html chat with Irc and web users using your favorite w3 browser,...) !
- If you have Netscape1.1* have a look at my experimental animation
server (on the fly gif generation and more,...)
Paddle game and
an Animation demo
(You can find
other animations and explanations here)
- I improved the interactive graphic game :
3dmaze originally made by Aoki Mitsuru.
- I wrote a small but (i hope!) useful tool : icmpinfo that helps
track down icmp network problems, in particulary the so called
icmp-bombs. You can get the latest version
(v1.11), or have a look at the
README. Don't miss the
hypertext man page.
- Another one is sfingerd, its a Safe Small fingerd:
it only provides static information through files, no login, mail,...
informations are made available that could reduce security... If you
thought of removing fingerd from your host, use this one instead.
You can get the latest version
(v1.8) or look at the
- I love
you can find here few tcl
related files, including my pseudo compiler / syntax checker
tcl_cruncher, latest source is
I also use intensively for my work an binary I/O package I wrote for
Tcl, called TclBin,
follow the link
to get more infos.
- My Www stuff (referer patch for ncsa httpd, clients, robot, cgi,...)
is now on the separate wwwtools page.
- Irc statistics live! (stopped Dec23th 1994).
Last update: Tue Jul 27 1999